Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Unfortunately, There is No Red Carpet Event for this Awards Show

Andrea, The Cruel Secretary, has bestowed my blog with the Certified Honest Blogger Award. I must say that I'm really touched.

I am required to give this award to seven other bloggers which was tough because there are dozens of bloggers out there that I read and admire. After giving it a little thought, these are the blogs with which I wish to share my award:


The rest of the requirements for receiving the award are below. Hopefully, I can get all this done by the end of the day today :) 

1. When you receive the award, you must write a post showing it, including the name of blog that has presented you with the award and providing a link to that blog.

2. Choose a minimum of seven blogs  that you feel are brilliant in their content or design. 

3. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing them that they were recognized with this award. 

4. (Optional) Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize to.

5. Pass it on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is a cool idea. My problem would be coming up with 7 blogs that I love! I think my choices would be too obvious.

I mean, that's if I was a winner and stuff.

Safera said...

Congratulations!!!