Monday, July 14, 2008

Joy Bryant


Joy Bryant is another actress who's style I really admire. No matter how elegant the clothing she wears is, she always keeps the hair and makeup relatively simple. She is proof that skeletal stylist Rachel Zoe actually has some talent at putting outfits together. I was actually surprised when I read Zoe's book and found out that they work together almost exclusively. I suppose it helps that Bryant is a former model and know how to wear the clothing  without looking like just another hanger. In my fantasies, she will play me in Make Fetch Happen: The Movie. The above article is from an old issue of Vogue (Nov. 2003 IIRC) and the photos below were all gleaned from The Fashion Spot.



1 comment:

Camille Acey said...

I don't think I have seen Joy Bryant in a movie yet but I LOVE HER. She is insanely beautiful and yes! props to Ms. Zoe. Joy looks FANTASTIC almost all the time!