Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"Champagne Furs" - Toccara Jones - Italian Vogue July 2008


I had no idea Toccara would get a full spread in the issue. The "scantily clad woman in a garage" theme has been done to death and I'm definitely not a fan of models being photographed in car trunks  but I'll give her this much, she looks great and even though she's not a model on the caliber of Jourdan or Chanel, I'm glad she was included...even if technically, she's not modeling actual clothes. Her boobs are the size of my head. Also, did Costco have a sale on cheetah skin? It seems to be popping up a LOT in this issue.
source: BWGreyscale

7 comments:

Lenoxave said...

Wow! And I don't even really know what to say.

Anonymous said...

You would think the first thing IV would know to avoid is a ton of cheetah skin. There's a pic at models.com of another black model in a cheetah/leopard print dress.
http://models.com/feed/?p=508

wanda loves... said...

While Toccara's boob picture wasn't my favorite, I have to admit that the girl looks good. I wouldn't mind that body, except maybe a little less cleavage!

Unknown said...

is it me or this has been the most"we haven't gotten it in yet" issue of a magazine i have seen in my life!

K. Melanie said...

I have to agree... Boob photo is not my fav, but overall I am impressed with her spread!

http://blog.kmelanie.com

Invisible Woman said...

Hmmmm....honorary photoshop awards on this spread....

That boobage is OOC (out of control).

Nubian Princess said...

That trunk pic says ANTM loud and clear. She looks great.