Tuesday, November 6, 2007

NYC by Perlina @ Target




Target shows no signs of stopping its quest to bring designer goods to the people. Although the resulting collections aren't always stellar (*cough*Hollywould*cough*) I must admit that I am always curious to see what will be hitting the stores.

Perlina is a brand that I always associate with stores like Nordstrom Rack. It seems like there is an unlimited supply of Perlina wallets and handbags at discount retailers. I mean, they make nice quality leather goods but it's not exactly a name that I've seen people shelling out big buck for.

Anyway, Perlina is the latest brand to take on Target's designer challenge and have unveiled a line called NYC that is only available online. I'm not a fan of PVC but some of these are cute enough to warrant closer inspection. Prices range from about $25 to $60.

No comments: