Monday, November 12, 2007

Black Panthers?





Photographers : René Habermacher & Ioannis Tspoulanis

Sigh.

What would happen if all the Black models got together and decided to never again appear in ads wearing animal prints?

These women are all drop dead gorgeous and I'm not going to lie, the images are striking but haven't we all seen this before a hundred times?

Surely this scenario isn't the only thing that stylist Franck Benhamou could come up with. I've seen his work before, I know that he is very creative.

The final eyeroll came when I read that the of the series is Pantheres Noires.

Source: Livejournal/blackstatuesque





3 comments:

Camille Acey said...

grooooooan.

matt williams said...

So sick of this.

Anonymous said...

I had a similar reaction when I saw the the layouts a while ago. Beautiful women, but isn't it about time for this sort of thing to stop...